Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Pocket Just Right for You!

Have you ever said, "I like this, but I wish..."?  When it comes to your Helping Hand Pocket Pouch, customization is key.  Everyone is special.  

You can make your choices in fabric, prints or solids, number of pockets, size, etc.  The perfect Helping Hand Pocket Pouch will be made to order.  Check out this order form to make your decisions easier.



I pay special attention to ease of use. Velcro, buttons with wide buttonholes, snaps, ribbons and ties are all available for your Helping Hand Pocket Pouch. Contact me if you have a special need or request. I enjoy special orders.  

Browse through my Etsy shop to see examples of what we can do together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They will appear once moderation is complete.